Week 11 WR Rankings & Projections (PPR): Can Tyler Lockett Breakout Vs Arizona Again?
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 11 WR Rankings & Projections
|Week 11 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 11 Projection|
Week 11 Studs
DeAndre Hopkins is going up against Seattle this week and he is in a tremendous spot given Seattle is the easy target for passing attacks. They have allowed 57.4 fantasy points per game this season to receivers. Hopkins has a 67-861-4 line on the season and has been a highly targeted option as expected. This is going to be another barn burner and we shouldn’t be surprised to see a handful of options this week in this game be high-scoring. Christian Kirk also gets a bump in the rankings this week. The last time these two teams played, Tyler Lockett had three touchdowns and DK Metcalf was struggling to put a line together against Patrick Peterson. We will see similar matchups but the Cardinals will certainly have to adjust to Lockett being the go-to guy. David Moore is also a sneaky threat each week but the consistency is lackluster.
Marquise Brown has been really quiet but I like the matchup this week for him to get going alongside this Ravens offense in general. The Titans secondary is bottom-ten in the league and they are allowing the second-most fantasy points per game to opposing wide receivers this season. 7-8 targets against this group and Brown should have a solid day. Amari Cooper has been quiet given the quarterback situation is less than ideal. However, the matchup against the Vikings secondary is worth looking at for any WR1. The Vikings have allowed the third-most fantasy points per game to opposing wide receivers and 16 touchdowns, and this is before the game against the Bears.
Terry McLaurin gets a weak Bengals secondary allowing the 8th most fantasy points per game to opposing wide receivers this season. McLaurin currently ranks 8th in scoring in PPR formats this season and has 86 targets in nine games. The volume will be there and Alex Smith offers up better accuracy for him moving forward. Diontae Johnson when healthy has been great and those numbers should continue against a Jaguars defense that ranks bottom-five against the pass. Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley will get the Saints this week who have been better defensively but the scoring in this game should be rather high as usual.
Week 11 Duds
Mike Evans and Chris Godwin go up against a really tough secondary that just limited the Seahawks passing attack that features one of the best quarterback and wide receiver duos in football. The Rams are holding receivers to just 26.7 PPR points per game and now adding Antonio Brown into the mix and Tom Brady using two tight ends and the run game is clicking, it is tough to trust them and the upside is a bit capped. The rest of the way it is going to be tricky to figure out who has the big weeks and when they do, the rest of the options will likely be producing lower end scores. Corey Davis and AJ Brown take on the Ravens secondary who are allowing the 4th fewest fantasy points per game to opposing wide receivers. Brown, I have more trust in these matchups and he would have had a bigger week but dropped the touchdown pass. Davis suffered in that Chicago matchup and this is somewhat similar.
Week 11 WR Streaming Options
Jalen Reagor (24%) is a strong streaming option and pick up play for the rest of the way as he faces the Browns this week. It is clear Reagor is a strong bet for 6-7 targets each week and the Browns have allowed the 6th most fantasy point sper game to wide receivers and that’s with two weather games included that decimated the passing attacks. Jakobi Meyers (23%) is one of the top waiver wire adds because of his numbers over the last few weeks. When he isn’t throwing touchdown passes, he is racking up targets in the passing game. He is in a good spot this week against a Texans offense that we can continue to target with confidence.
Tim Patrick (15%) and KJ Hamler (3%) are two wide receivers who have seen a lot of targets over the last few weeks. Hamler has 20 targets in the last two games and Patrick continues to be a regular double-digit fantasy scorer in PPR leagues. They will get Miami this week who is a good defense but have allowed the 13th most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers.
Week 11 Injury Corner
Calvin Ridley is the big name this week who came into this week off a bye and is expected to return against the Saints. As of Monday, he was doing some sideline drills and this should be to get him back in the groove. I would count on him to get a full practice on Thursday or Friday and be ready for this week. John Brown looked to have suffered a nasty injury last week against Arizona but it turned out to be somewhat minor. He dodged a bullet there and has battled injuries all season long but will have the bye week to get back to full health. Kenny Golladay we still need to monitor this week and while he isn’t on IR, which is positive, he remains week-to-week but nothing has surfaced so far this week. If he can’t go, Marvin Jones and Marvin Hall would continue to get a majority of the looks. The bye week should have helped Sammy Watkins get back to full health but no news has surfaced either. If he does get healthy, Demarcus Robinson and Mecole Hardman get knocked down a peg.
- Week 11 Waiver Wire Top Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 11 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 11 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 11 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 11 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Kicker Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 11 Top 7 Fantasy Football Flex Options
- Week 11 Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups
- Week 11 Top 24 IDP Players
- Week 11 Notable Fantasy Football Injuries
- Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers