- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 13 Kicker Rankings & Projections
|Week 13 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 13 Projection|
Top Week 13 Kickers
Justin Tucker has had a weird schedule the last two weeks with the Ravens outbreak occurring. He is going to play against Dallas this week and has been a solid kicker this season. He is 19/20 on the year and has been consistent from long range kicks as usual. Kickers have averaged 7.9 fantasy points per game against the Cowboys this season but overall teams have moved the ball at will against this defense. Wil Lutz continues to produce, averaging 9.5 fantasy points per game. Lutz will face Younghoe Koo and the Falcons this week. Koo is now averaging 12.7 points per game this season and has 127 total points. He is 6/6 from 50+ and 7/8 from 40-49 yards. This is an indoor game that will be on the higher-scoring side.
Harrison Butker is in a great spot this week against the Broncos, who have allowed 28 field goal attempts in 11 games this season. Kansas City keeps on moving the ball and that will be the case from here on until Mahomes retires. Butker has been reliable this season but he won’t finish as a top-scoring kicker unless he goes on a massive run. What comes down to it is just he hasn’t gotten as many attempts. We saw this last year with Tucker and how efficient the offense was. Matt Prater has suffered a bit with the Lions offense tanking the last few weeks, but it is a good spot for him against the Bears, who give up a ton of volume. They are allowing 32 field goal attempts on the year and 9.1 fantasy points per game. Daniel Carlson and Jason Sanders also remain top options this week.
Mike Badgley (18%) is cheap and out there in just about every league. He gets the Patriots this week, who are allowing 7.7 fantasy points per game on the season to kickers. Badgley has had a couple of misses this season to drag down his scoring but the attempts are there, especially with Justin Herbert leading the way. Tyler Bass (22%) has been on another level of late and is averaging 9.5 fantasy points per game this season and he is currently a top-eight scoring kicker. The Bills offense has put up strong numbers which help out kickers and Bass has taken advantage. Dan Bailey (5%) faces the Jaguars this week, who have been giving up a ton of points to kickers. They have allowed the third-most points overall and third-most points per game. Bass is likely just a strong starting kicker the rest of the way as the Bills offense does have some tough matchups but the Bills offense is moving up in the world.
Tough Week 13 Kicking Matchups
Randy Bullock is dead in the waters now with the Bengals offense in shambles. Joe Burrow being in town masked a lot of issues and Bullock was producing because the offense was moving. For those still holding onto him or thinking he is a strong play because he averages 8.6 fantasy points per game he has now scored nine total points over the past two games. They face the Dolphins this week, where Kickers have averaged 4.5 fantasy points per game but have only attempted 13 attempts over 11 games. Greg Zuerlein faces the Ravens this week, well it will be an early Monday game at the moment. Kickers have attempted 14 kicks against the Ravens this season and are only averaging 4.5 points per game. Dallas’ offense is not in a good place right now and the defense isn’t good enough for the Cowboys to take the points every time.
Zane Gonzalez and the Cardinals have a tough matchup this week against the Rams. Kickers are averaging 6.5 fantasy points per game against them. The Cardinals offense has been struggling a bit of late and Gonzalez hasn’t had a ton of chances but also has a few missed kicks this year. He has scored just eight fantasy points over the last few weeks. I would avoid here and target some of the streaming options above.
- Week 13 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 13 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings & Projections (PPR)
- Week 13 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 13 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 13 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 13 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Start'Em Sit'Em
- Week 13 Fantasy Football Kicker Start'Em Sit'Em