Week 14 Kicker Rankings & Pickups: Joey Slye To See Plenty Of Volume Vs Denver
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 14 Kicker Rankings & Projections
|Week 14 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 14 Projection|
Top Week 14 Kickers
Joey Slye is one of the top options this week, and coming off a bye week, he is widely available. Consider him a streaming option as well, which is odd because he is a top-ten scoring. Slye has 31 attempts as the Carolina offense moves the ball but has struggled in finishing off drives. They get the Broncos this week, who have allowed 33 attempts and have allowed 9.9 fantasy points per game. Sticking in the NFC South, Ryan Succop is a strong option against the Vikings. These kickers are streaming options and available everywhere due to the previous week for both teams. Succop ranks 7th in kicker scoring this season, and the Vikings have allowed the 5th most fantasy points per game.
Justin Tucker has been solid this season and faces the Browns this week. Tucker has 20 attempts this season and 31 extra points. Tucker is 95% on the season. He is a weekly top option. Younghoe Koo ranks number one on the season, and he gets the Chargers this week, which should be a high scoring game on both sides. Los Angeles is also allowing the 9th most fantasy points per game to kickers. Wil Lutz didn’t get many chances this week but is in a good spot against the Eagles, who have allowed the 12th most fantasy points to kickers and two attempts per game. Lutz is still on a good Saints offense with Taysom Hill under center. It was just a random week against Atlanta where those chances didn’t come. This week I would expect him to be back on track.
Rodrigo Blankenship (64%) is the highest owned out of the streaming options, but he is a guy to look at this week against the Raiders, who are allowing 7.9 fantasy points per game to kickers on the season. Blankenship is the 5th scoring kicker this season and has 27 attempts in 12 games this season. He is averaging 8.5 fantasy points per game. Seattle struggled on offense, and we saw Jason Myers (52%) suffer because of it. They face the Jets, who are allowing 9.3 fantasy points per game to kickers. Brandon McManus (31%) is on the road against the Panthers, who have allowed 27 attempts in 12 games this season. They are allowing 8.3 fantasy points per game. Greg Zuerlein (30%) faces the Bengals, who have allowed 32 attempts to kickers and 9.2 fantasy points per game. Zuerlein has not been a strong fantasy kicking option than everyone else, but he still has averaged 7.4 points per game. I still like Slye and Succop more than any of the names here, but they are in such smash spots and are very low-owned.
Tough Week 14 Kicking Matchups
Jason Sanders is second in scoring this week and has a tough matchup against the Chiefs. Opposing kickers against the Chiefs have allowed the 5th fewest fantasy points per game to kickers. If the Chiefs are putting up points, Miami will be forced to be more aggressive and not get a ton of attempts. Sanders has been a strong play, but there are better options this week. I want to advise against the recency bias for a few names. Cody Parkey put up points but has relatively been a low scoring option each week. Parkey faces the Ravens, who have allowed just 16 field goal attempts in 11 games this season. Kickers have averaged 4.7 points per game against Baltimore this season.
Nick Folk is another one who had a strong Week 13 but isn’t someone to go run out and gram. Kickers have averaged 6.3 fantasy points per game against the Rams this season. Two run-heavy teams and a Patriots offense that has struggled against good defenses, this doesn’t bode well for opportunities for Folk. Dan Bailey has been an afterthought for many but avoid him this week against the Buccaneers. We should see limited chances as the Bucs are favored.
- Week 14 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 14 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 14 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 14 RB Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 WR Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 TE Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 Kicker Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 Top 24 IDP Players
- Week 14 Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups
- Week 14 Top 7 Flex Options