Week 14 WR Rankings & Projections (PPR): DK Metcalf Ready To Shred Jets Secondary
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 14 WR Rankings & Projections
|Week 14 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 14 Projection|
Week 14 Studs
DK Metcalf had a 5-80 day against the Giants and the Seahawks offense was certainly not an appealing one in Week 13. They will take on the other New York team this week, the one that is gunning for the number one pick overall. New York has allowed the 10th most fantasy points per game to wide receivers and I expect Metcalf to have a big game. I like him over Lockett just for the sheer big-play upside he brings, mainly because the Seahawks should have this one wrapped up and be more inclined to run. Metcalf can do more with few targets in comparison to Lockett. Not to say I don’t like Lockett this week, Metcalf just has that higher top-ten scoring potential.
Speaking of top-ten scoring, Davante Adams is doing that just almost every week. He is now up to an 84-1029-13 line, playing ten games this season. Now he gets the Lions in Detroit who have been without Jeff Okudah the last few weeks. Not that even matters at this point. Adams is likely going to be the WR1 on the week. AJ Brown has been playing banged up all year long but has an enticing matchup against the Jaguars, who have allowed the 6th most fantasy points per game.
Week 14 Duds
Jakobi Meyers has slowed down a bit as it was going to be limited because the Patriots offense can only go as far through the air. They face the Rams this week and with the lack of production in the passing game already, I am not expecting much against this secondary. This game should be fairly run-heavy on both sides. DeVante Parker is still startable this week but the ceiling is a bit capped against a Chiefs defense that has allowed the third-fewest fantasy points per game. Tua is also someone that is going to cap this offense when it comes to receiving upside. Jarvis Landry is coming off a big game and faces the Ravens, who have allowed the 6th fewest fantasy points per game but also just six receiving touchdowns. This game could be run-heavy on both sides with limited production through the air.
Week 14 WR Streaming Options
If Corey Davis (54%) isn’t over 80% rostered after this session I don’t know what to do. Fire him up again this week as mentioned above he gets the Jaguars, which is a soft matchup for him. The Colts wide receivers, both T.Y. Hilton (47%) and Michael Pittman Jr (42%) are in play this week against the Raiders. Las Vegas struggles on the defensive side and this game is sitting indoors with an over/under set at 50. Both have been used more over the last few weeks in terms of targets and are certainly a WR3 or FLEX option this week and over the next few weeks with a strong schedule.
Tim Patrick (15%) continues to put up strong numbers this season and has been free for the entire year. He now ranks WR35 on the season and his volume has been terrific. Patrick’s consistency has been there all year long and faces a Panthers defense that has allowed 214 PPR points over the past five games to wide receivers. Keke Coutee (12%) is a pickup and viable option for the rest of the season. He had nine targets against the Colts and will step right into a strong volume role. Having Deshaun Watson is also a major advantage.
Week 14 Injury Corner
Kenny Golladay is the only name in the injury corner soon. We continue to see reports that he is closer to returning but have yet to see any indication of him being active. With the Lions season lost and already issues between him and the future with the Lions, you have to wonder if we do get Golladay back. We will continue to see Cephus, Hockenson, and Jones be the main target options. They face the Packers this week in what will likely be a come from behind effort and high volume for Stafford.
- Week 14 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 14 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 14 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 14 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 14 RB Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 WR Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 TE Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 Kicker Fantasy Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 14 Top 24 IDP Players
- Week 14 Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups
- Week 14 Top 7 Flex Options