Week 16 WR Rankings & Projections (PPR): How Will DK Metcalf Fare Against The Rams?
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 16 WR Rankings & Projections
|Week 16 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 16 Projection|
Week 16 Studs
Tyreek Hill is already the number one scoring wide receiver on the season and I expect him to pad those numbers this week. He gets the Falcons, who rank 19th in DVOA against the pass and have allowed the second-most fantasy points to wide receivers this season. The Chiefs have over a 30 implied total and will light up the Atlanta secondary. On the flip side of this game, Calvin Ridley has dominated targets and production the last two weeks with Julio Jones out. Atlanta will be in comeback mode so the volume should be high again. Davante Adams is another high-end option this week. This game should have plenty of offense, and the Titans have allowed 43 PPR points per game to wide receivers. AJ Brown and Corey Davis face a Packers defense that ranks 18th against the pass. Jaire Alexander is a tough corner but this group is one of the top offenses.
Allen Robinson will face Jacksonville this week, who rank 32nd in DVOA and are allowing the 9th most PPR points per game. Chicago’s offense is rolling of late and I like them a lot this week. Vegas is also high on them as they have an implied total near four touchdowns. Seattle has played better of late defensively. We are seeing more run-heavy games but also matchups have been in favor of the secondary. While the Rams are an inconsistent bunch I do like Robert Woods this week against them. The Buccaneers are frustrating with all the options but we saw some upside last week but it was also in a trailing mode. However, the Detroit matchup is strong with them ranking 31st against the pass and are allowing the 4th most fantasy points per game.
Week 16 Duds
Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf are two guys that should have a lot of buzz around them this week but more so debating on starting Lockett and then wondering if the Metcalf upside is capped. Metcalf saw four targets in the prior game against the Rams, catching two of them for 28 yards. He has largely struggled during his time against the Rams when it comes to volume but did have a couple of touchdowns against them to get him over the hump. Metcalf will be a fine floor play still but Lockett is the main concern. In PPR formats he has not scored 15+ points in four weeks and just twice in the last ten.
JuJu Smith-Schuster and Diontae Johnson scare me a bit this week. Colts have been okay against the pass this season but the Steelers offense is the main concern. They have become very touchdown-dependent in this system right now. We could see a bounce-back game and they are not a complete bust, I just will say the floor is lower than usual right now. We saw that with JuJu.
Week 16 WR Streaming Options
AJ Green (47%) is a streaming option if Tyler Boyd is out this week. He left midway through the Monday game with a concussion. Taking a body out of the mix would put Green and Tee Higgins in a stronger spot against a Texans team that has allowed 20 touchdowns to receivers this season, which is the third-most in the league. Keke Coutee (45%) also is in a good spot against this Bengals defense. He has had a higher role since the Will Fuller suspension and Coutee over the last three weeks is WR16 in PPR scoring. Russell Gage (31%) is WR19 and Rashard Higgins (26%) is WR14 in that same span so there are so many streaming options this week in good spots. I like Higgins against a Jets secondary who is allowing the 6th most fantasy points per game.
- Week 16 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 16 Top Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 16 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Football RB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 16 Fantasy Football WR Rankings (PPR)
- Week 16 Fantasy Football TE Rankings (PPR)
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Top 7 Flex Options