- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 17 Kicker Rankings & Projections
|Week 17 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 17 Projection|
Top Week 17 Kickers
Daniel Carlson is one of the top kickers on the board this week and in fact, he ranks first in scoring with 136 points this season, averaging 9.1 fantasy points per game. He will face Denver this season, who have allowed 9.9 fantasy points per game to kickers this season. They are the only team to have allowed over 40 field goal attempts this season. On the other side of this game, you can stream Brandon McManus. The Raiders have allowed 8.3 fantasy points per game to kickers this season. Justin Tucker is in a good spot this week and has been a top-ten kicker all year long. He faces the Bengals, who have allowed the 4th most fantasy points per game to kickers this season.
Younghoe Koo failed to hit a tying field goal last week but has been a lock each week, averaging 9.5 fantasy points per game this season. Both sides of this same should be a good one as both defenses have allowed a lot through the air. Both he and Ryan Succop should have a strong game this week. While the Chiefs will be resting guys, they should move the ball still and the Chargers have allowed the 8th most fantasy points per game to kickers this season. Wil Lutz and Rodrigo Blankenship round this one up in top-ten matchups this week. The Panthers have allowed 7.5 points per game and the Jags, have allowed 35 attempts and 8.7 points per game.
Tyler Bass (56%) had another strong game and ranks 5th in scoring this season. Bass has been terrific and being on Buffalo and not being a household name in the kicker world, Bass has been under-owned all year. Bass gets the Dolphins who on paper isn’t a great matchup but the Bills offense will likely at least play their guys a half depending on what other teams do. The implied total still looks good, so I would trust.
The Cowboys are still in it and Greg Zuerlein (40%) is in play as a streaming option. They take on the Giants who have allowed 32 attempts this season and 7.2 points per game. Zuerlein has been boom or bust this season but I love the upside he brings. Mason Crosby (36%) is the other one to consider this week against the Bears, who have allowed 35 attempts this season and have allowed 7.5 fantasy points per game. Crosby ranks 15th in scoring and has only had 16 field goal attempts given how efficient the offense has been in Green Bay.
Tough Week 17 Kicking Matchups
Robbie Gould had a rough day against the Cardinals missing a few kicks and will take on the Seahawks this week, who have allowed 3.6 fantasy points per game to kickers over the last five weeks. With the offense also struggling, it is hard to give the 49ers much of a chance to move the ball this week and put Gould in a good spot to rack up attempts. Matt Prater is in a similar boat if Matthew Stafford doesn’t play. It would be a good matchup otherwise, as the Vikings have allowed the second-most fantasy points per game to kickers this season, but the Lions implied total is awfully low.
- Week 17 Top Fantasy Football Defenses
- Week 17 Fantasy Football QB Waiver Wire Adds
- Week 17 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 17 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy Football RB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 17 Fantasy Football WR Rankings (PPR)
- Week 17 Fantasy Football TE Rankings (PPR)
- Week 17 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 17 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 17 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 17 Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups