Lineups.com has you covered with everything that you need to win your fantasy football league in the 2020 season. We have full season rankings, projections, and stats for every player along with defense rankings. If you are a daily fantasy player we have you covered as well with our DFS projections. Lineups is your one-stop shop.
We are on to week two! If you’re in a bind for quarterback starts, look no further! Here are a few solid options for this upcoming week and beyond:
Looking for a week two play, or possibly a season-long deeper option at quarterback? Consider Kirk Cousins, who finished week one as a top-10 quarterback through Sunday’s action. Cousins completed 19 of his 25 pass attempts for 259 yards and two touchdowns and one interception. 21 of those pass attempts, 227 of his passing yards, and both touchdowns came in the second half as the Vikings were playing from behind. With a suddenly vulnerable Vikings defense without Danielle Hunter and a weak secondary, expect another pass-heavy game from Cousins and the Vikings against a Colts team that just gave up a career game to Gardner Minshew and the Jaguars.
Joe Burrow was an offensive pass interference call away from a game-winner and another touchdown on his final line. Even without the end-of-regulation touchdown, Burrow still had a decent showing in his first-ever game. He didn’t wipe the field with his passing, but it was enough, in addition to his rushing, to put together a decent week. The highlight of his day was a 23-yard touchdown scamper in the first quarter. The better news? He plays Cleveland in week two. Cleveland allowed short fields for Baltimore’s offense, nearly 300 yards passing, 45 yards rushing, and three passing touchdowns to MVP Lamar Jackson. Particularly if Cleveland is forced to play week two with multiple defensive starters inactive yet again, look for Burrow to have a solid game both passing and rushing.
Jacksonville’s win over Indianapolis is one of week one’s biggest upsets. Meanwhile, Gardner Minshew continues to win over the hearts of NFL nation while demonstrating his ability to fill up a stat sheet. Minshew completed 19 of his 20 pass attempts for 173 yards and three touchdowns, in addition to 19 yards on the ground. Jacksonville takes on a tougher matchup in week two against Tennessee, but he has shown a solid floor thus far in his 15 career starts. In deeper leagues, consider Minshew as a long-term option at quarterback. He continues to play well and plays for a Jacksonville team that will likely need to be pass-heavy all season long.
I don’t want to be fooled by Jared Goff anymore. However, there are reasons for optimism. The Rams offense looked sharp in many ways, posting over 400 total yards, converting on nine of 17 third downs, and making five trips to the red zone. Goff completed 20 of 31 attempts for nearly 300 yards, in addition to the team’s 153 yards rushing. If the Rams continue to move the ball efficiently, you can expect the touchdowns for Goff to come. Even better is the Rams’ upcoming schedule: Three of Goff’s next four matchups are the Eagles, The Giants, and the Washington Football Team.
I know what you’re thinking…Philip Rivers?! Hear me out. Philip Rivers threw the ball 46 times in week 1, and will likely continue that trend in week two. The Colts take on the Vikings, who were just torched for 364 yards and four touchdowns by Aaron Rodgers. Minnesota has young, inexperienced corners, and they will once again be without star defensive end Danielle Hunter. Rivers might not be a season-long option, but look for another pass-heavy game from the Colts’ offense that just lost Marlon Mack for the season.
- Week 2 Top Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top QB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top K Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Top DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football QB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football RB Rankings (PPR)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football WR Rankings (PPR)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football TE Rankings (PPR)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- Week 2 Fantasy Football DEF/DST Rankings
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Top 9 Fantasy Defenses
- Week 2 Fantasy Football QB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 2 Fantasy Football RB Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 2 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit Strategy
- Week 2 Fantasy Football TE Start/Sit Strategy
- Top 5 Fantasy Football Matchups Week 2
- Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 2
- Top 8 Fantasy Football Streamers
- Week 2 Top 24 IDP Player Rankings
- Week 2 NFL Injury Status Report