The continuing trend I look for with kickers each week is volume and facing defenses that allow a ton of yards. While we often look at the position as one tough to predict, there is a method to the madness. High total games, kickers who get volume, and positive weather is a recipe for fantasy points at the kicker position. With scoring up and defenses struggling early on in 2020, we have seen kickers take advantage of some larger than normal volume. There is some injury news on the kicker front as Younghoe Koo is expected to miss the next few weeks. He was one of the top-scoring kickers but can not be dropped unless you have a 10-man bench or something.
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 4 Kicker Rankings & Projections
|Week 4 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 4 Projection|
Top Week 4 Kickers
Baltimore struggled on Monday night against the Chiefs, but Justin Tucker still had a decent game. The Ravens will head into Washington this week, who have allowed seven field goal attempts and nine extra points. Baltimore has one of the top team totals on the board this week. Tucker is fourth in scoring so far through 2020. Both kickers in the Lions-Saints game are in a good spot. Wil Lutz and Matt Prater are both sitting as top ten kickers through three weeks. Both teams should move the ball and provide them with plenty of chances. Harrison Butker continues to be a top option on a weekly basis. This Chiefs offense is just built to move the ball and Butker benefits from it.
Dallas is moving the ball well and is consistently involved in high scoring affairs. Greg Zuerlein remains a strong option although Dallas is putting the ball in the end zone which hasn’t given him the big volume like some of the others. Cincinnati continues to move the ball well and the red zone inefficiency will even out but in the meantime, Randy Bullock is getting a ton of work. He has nine field goal attempts through the first three weeks.
Rodrigo Blankenship is someone you should pick up if he is out there in your leagues. He has the second-most fantasy points this season and the second-most field goal attempts. He gets a matchup against Chicago, who have allowed ten field goal attempts so far this season. Mason Crosby is another one under 60% rostered and if you need him, sign him up with this Packers offense putting up big numbers. Crosby ranks first in scoring with seven field goals made and 13 extra points. The Falcons are a defense that will allow the Packers to move the ball often and likely give some chances to Crosby.
K’aimi Fairbairn is one of the kickers you can stream in this game. The over/under was set at over 50 and these two defenses are struggling and allowing a ton of points. Opposing kickers against the Vikings have a total of 12 field goal attempts and eight extra point attempts. On the other side of this one, Dan Bailey is out there in most leagues. The Texans have allowed the fourth-most field goal attempts to opposing kickers. We got an indoor game here so the elements will not be a factor.
Joey Slye is hardly owned out there despite being the 7th highest scoring kicker so far this season. Slye will get a ton of volume just due to the fact he is on a Panthers offense that can move the ball. He gets Arizona this week who have allowed some hefty fantasy games to opposing kickers dating back to last season. Zane Gonzalez on the other side is in a great spot and would have a higher ranking in fantasy points but has missed a few kicks. Just remember volume means more.
Tough Week 4 Kicking Matchups
Jake Elliott is going to have to rely on a banged up Eagles offense to move the ball and they struggled to do so even against Cincinnati. While Elliott had a nice game that was against a horrendous defense. This has generally been a defense that has limited yards against and made it tough on kickers to get any sort of opportunity. There is a chance this game is a bit ugly given the injuries to both sides.
Stephen Gostkowski had a rough Week 1 but is all of a sudden one of the top scoring kickers this season. Tennessee gets Pittsburgh this week and they plan on going through with the game despite Tennessee not being able to access the facilities all week. This is an odd situation but I can’t imagine it will be good for them. Tennessee’s offense now has to face the best defense in the league and opposing teams only have four field goal attempts against them in three games.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- Week 4 Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 4 Defense (DEF) Rankings
- Week 4 RB Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 WR Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 TE Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Kicker Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Defense Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Fantasy Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 QB Rankings Stats & Projections
- Week 4 RB Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 WR Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 TE Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 QB Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 RB Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 WR Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 TE Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 Top 10 Fantasy Football Defenses
- NFL Power Rankings Week 4