The Lineups.com fantasy football rankings are officially out! Don’t forget to check out our fantasy football defense rankings as well. Also, if you are into DFS we have you covered with our full season NFL DFS projections. Be sure not to miss a thing and continue to check our site for updates.
The waiver wire for tight ends has dried up real quick. If you missed out on the TJ Hockensons and Darren Wallers, you are in for a rough ride the rest of the season. George Kittle is a notable name on bye this week, and Mark Andrews was banged up and didn’t do much in Week 3. To win those fantasy football leagues, you are going to have to win the waiver wire as well. You can find the top tight ends to pick up by rank for this upcoming week.
Week 4 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
|Player||Team||Week 4 Opponent||Ownership %||FAAB|
|Jason Witten||Dallas Cowboys||@ARI||46%||$1|
|Will Dissly||Seattle Seahawks||@WAS||27%||$4|
|Trey Burton||Chicago Bears||ATL||41%||$2|
|Eric Ebron||Indianapolis Colts||@BUF||45%||$1|
|Jack Doyle||Indianapolis Colts||@GB||23%||$1|
Jason Witten – Dallas Cowboys
I did not think we would be reaching for a 37-year-old who spent the last year calling the game on Monday Night Football, but here we are. With the Cowboys producing a lot through the air, Jason Witten has a 10-94-2 line so far this season on 12 targets. He has 31.4 PPR points on the season, and is a touchdown dependent option as are all the names here. He comes in as the top option given the production so far, and should hover around four targets per game as he has so far this season.
Will Dissly – Seattle Seahawks
Will Dissly has been respectable this season, and has seen 14 targets over the three weeks, but 12 of them have come over the last two weeks. He is catching 86% of his targets, and has three touchdowns on the year. He is also a great streaming option this week against Arizona. They have allowed the most fantasy points to opposing tight ends through the three games. Dissly is a long term target that should get decent volume the rest of the way.
Trey Burton – Chicago Bears
Trey Burton is starting to get the snaps back up. He has seven targets through the two games, and caught all four of his passes on the MNF game against Washington. Burton saw 76 targets last season in Chicago, posting a 54-569-6 line. That was good for a TE6 performance. The Bears offense isn’t fantasy friendly, but we have a lack of options at this point for the position, and Burton is worth a stash at least as the bye weeks ramp up.
Eric Ebron – Indianapolis Colts
For the second straight week Eric Ebron played over 30 snaps, which was up from the 25 he played in Week 1. With T.Y. Hilton banged up, there would be a pretty hefty share of targets to go around. Both Colts tight ends have been nearly splitting time, and production has left them out on the waiver wire. Because the field is so dry, they are worth a shot given the the potential. They also endure a pretty friendly fantasy schedule over the next few weeks.
Jack Doyle – Indianapolis Colts
Jack Doyle has been reliable in terms of snaps, playing 69% of them, and averaging 47 per week. However, the targets have been rather poor. He has seen nine over the first three weeks, catching seven of them. I will echo a bit here as Hilton’s quad could be a thing he either battles or keeps him out. This would lead to a share of targets for others to scoop up. The Colts have been spreading the ball out like crazy.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- Week 4 Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 4 Defense (DEF) Rankings
- Week 4 RB Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 WR Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 TE Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Kicker Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Defense Waiver Wire Picks & Adds
- Week 4 Fantasy Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 QB Rankings Stats & Projections
- Week 4 RB Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 WR Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 TE Rankings PPR Stats & Projections
- Week 4 QB Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 RB Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 WR Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 TE Start'em/Sit'em Strategy
- Week 4 Top 10 Fantasy Football Defenses
- NFL Power Rankings Week 4