Three of the top-five scoring kickers are on bye this week, being Rodrigo Blankenship, Justin Tucker, and Jason Sanders. You will definitely need some fill-in options, and luckily this one crazy week for high total games where kickers should thrive. We have several games with an over/under of 50+, and kickers always get a tick up in those types of games. If any of the names on bye this week get dropped, keep an eye on them as a pick-up option come the new week. This is always a great way to get a top kicker in leagues that have a short bench or leagues where owners are not paying attention. Blankenship and Tucker will continue to put up big numbers. Sanders might take a hit with Tua starting if the offense gets a bit stale from an inexperienced rookie.
- Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings
- PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Half-PPR Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterback Fantasy Football Rankings
- Wide Receiver Fantasy Football Rankings
- Running Back Fantasy Football Rankings
- Tight End Fantasy Football Rankings
- Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defensive Player(IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings
- Defense Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 7 Kicker Rankings & Projections
|Week 7 Rank||Player||Opponent||Week 7 Projection|
Top Week 7 Kickers
Harrison Butker was outside the top-ten in scoring for kickers last week, which is a bit of surprise given he has been inside the top three over the last few seasons. He is in a good spot this week and back inside the top ten after the Bills game. Denver is allowing eight fantasy points per game to opposing kickers this season, and it would be more, but kickers are only hitting at a 76% clip against them. Wil Lutz, in a high scoring game at home is always a dream spot. He is one of the top options this week and projects monster numbers. The Panthers have allowed three double-digit scoring kickers out of the six weeks so far this season.
The Falcons might not look like a team that allows fantasy points because they have allowed so many touchdowns, but those things will even out. Matt Prater is in a great spot on the road against the Falcons in one of the highest projected games on the board this week. Prater is averaging 8.2 fantasy points per game this season. Mason Crosby is a perfect 9-of-9 on the year and has averaged 8.8 fantasy points. The Texans have allowed 14 attempts, but opposing kickers have only hit 64% against them, dragging the numbers down. Kickers are still averaging 7.7 fantasy points per game against them, so they should be near the top of the accuracy was better.
Younghoe Koo (45%) continues to make no sense why he is this low owned. He ranks 6th in fantasy scoring despite missing a game due to injury. He has made 94% of his field goals and has 16 attempts on the season. Koo is averaging 11.2 fantasy points per game and is in an indoor game against the Lions this week, which brings plenty of opportunities. Koo is going to be a weekly top-ten guy, and hopefully, I can list him as a top option instead of a streaming option once his rostered percentage goes up.
Randy Bullock (44%) is 5th in scoring, and Joe Burrow in this offense is moving the ball is going to help his upside each week. That is the case again here as Burrow will face a weak Browns secondary, and Bullock will get some chances. Bullock had a 12-point outing back in the prior matchup and has had 3 or more attempts in all but the Baltimore game.
Tough Week 7 Kicking Matchups
In a high scoring week of great matchups for kickers, there are not a lot of ones that fall into the tough matchups category. Stephen Gostkowski is one of them but this game is still a high total and the Titans offense moves the ball well, you likely get away with Gostkowski this week if there are no other options out there. However, the Steelers have allowed five field goal attempts in five games this season, and kickers are averaging just 3.6 points per game. We look at matchups and see who has the least volume and also what teams push ahead so much offensively that they force teams to avoid kicking field goals. That will likely happen against the Packers with Ka’imi Fairbairn. Houston’s defense continues to struggle and the Packers have only allowed seven field goal attempts in five games anyway. Opposing kickers have just 6.2 fantasy points per game.
- Week 7 Waiver Wire Top Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 QB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 RB Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 WR Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 TE Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 DEF/DST Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups & Adds
- Week 7 Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 7 QB Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 7 RB Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 7 WR Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 7 TE Fantasy Football Rankings (PPR)
- Week 7 DEF Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 7 Kicker Fantasy Football Rankings
- Week 7 Fantasy Football WR Start/Sit Strategy