Knowing the fastest paying sportsooks is essential for any sports bettor. Some online betting apps feature quicker withdrawal methods than others, and knowing which platforms pay out the fastest could be key for choosing a new sportsbook. For example, while one mobile sportsbook might be able to process a payment within an hour, others might take as long as five business days. LINEUPS.com has put together a full list of different withdrawal speeds with different methods like online banking, debit cards, check, and PayPal.
Check out this fastest paying sportsbooks guide for more information on which online betting site pays the quickest.
Fastest Paying Sportsbooks in the USA
Each of the top online sports betting apps has a different payout speed for different payout methods. For example, while a debit card withdrawal with Caesars Sportsbook could take just an hour to process, the same withdrawal could take up to three business days with BetMGM Sportsbook. Although each top sports betting site offers reliable payouts, the timing depends heavily on both platform and withdrawal request method.
This table is ideal for any sports bettor looking for the fastest payment options.
|Sportsbook||Online Banking||Debit Card||PayPal||Check
|DraftKings Sportsbook||Up to 5 Days||24 Hours||Up to 2 Days||3-7 Business Days|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||2-4 Business Days||1-3 Business Days||24 Hours||7-21 Business Days
|Caesars Sportsbook ||Several Days||60 Minutes||24 Hours||N/A
|BetRivers Sportsbook||2-5 Business Days||N/A||N/A||10-14 Business Days
|FanDuel Sportsbook||3-5 Business Days||1-2 Days||48 Hours||7-10 Business Days
|Bet365 Sportsbook||1-5 Business Days||1-5 Business Days||24 Hours||N/A|
Top 5 Fastest Paying Sports Betting Sites
Every sportsbook pays out in similar fashion but the time of of the withdrawal can very. Get an up to date look at the fastest paying sports betting sites.
- DraftKings Online Sportsbook offers a wide range of different payment options, and each of them will get the user paid in a timely fashion. The mobile sportsbook has the quickest payouts in sports betting when it comes to checks in the mail, getting bettors paid as quickly as three days. Plus, DraftKings is quick when it comes to other top payment types such as online banking and debit card.
- Withdrawal Options: Online baking, VIP Preferred echeck, debit card, Paypal, Venmo, cash at cage, check, bank wire, Play+ Prepaid Card.
- Don’t forget to check out the exclusive DraftKings Sportsbook review from LINEUPS.com.
- The Caesars Entertainment wagering platform Caesars Sportsbook is popular for plenty of reasons, and its excellent payouts are a big draw. Caesars is especially quick when it comes to debit card withdrawals, which are processed within the hour. While the platform doesn’t offer checks, it does offer quick payouts through online baking and PayPal.
- Withdrawal Options: Online banking, PayPal, debit card, VIP Preferred echeck, Caesars Sportsbook Play+ Card.
- More information can be found with the Caesars Sportsbook review from LINEUPS.com.
- The mobile sportsbook from MGM Resorts International, BetMGM Sportsbook allows users to withdraw funds in a number of different ways. While BetMGM isn’t the fastest platform in terms of payouts for any particular category, bettors can expect quick returns by withdrawing through popular methods like online banking and PayPal. The only drawback with BetMGM is the potential wait for a check in the mail, which could take up to 21 days.
- Withdrawal Options: PayPal, debit card, VIP Preferred echeck, Play+ Prepaid Card, Venmo, instant banking, cash at cage, check.
- The BetMGM Sportsbook review has more details on payment options, as well as new user bonuses.
- A popular international online betting site, Bet365 is competitive when it comes to payout speeds. Debit card, online banking, and Paypal withdrawals can all take as little as 24 hours to process. This makes up for the fact that the online gambling site doesn’t offer payments through check.
- Withdrawal Options: Debit card, credit card, Paypal, online banking.
- Bettors can learn more about the mobile sportsbook with the Bet365 Sportsbook review.
- One of the leaders in the sports betting industry, FanDuel Sportsbook has plenty of different payment options available. While the speed of these payments won’t beat out any of FanDuel’s rivals, the platform does excel when it comes to cash at casino counters, which can be paid out in an hour if the payment isn’t too large.
- Withdrawal Options: Debit card, Paypal, Venmo, online banking, cash at counter, FanDuel Prepaid Play+.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook review has all the essential information on the mobile sportsbook.
Best Paying Sportsbooks by Withdrawal Method
If you are looking for the fastest paying sportsbooks by a specific withdrawal method, we have you covered.
Best Sportsbook for Bank Account Withdrawals: Bet365
When it comes to online banking withdrawals, Bet365 Sportsbook is an excellent option for sports bettors. The mobile sportsbook has payouts as quick as 24 hours with online banking, with the maximum being five days, which is standard for those types of withdrawals.
Best Sportsbook for Debit Card Withdrawals: Caesars
For payments from a debit card account, Caesars Sportsbook users have access to almost instant withdrawals. Upon approval, Caesars withdrawals can be completed within an hour. This is much quicker than competitors with debit card payments, which take anywhere from one to five days to pay out.
Best Sportsbook for PayPal Withdrawals: BetMGM
With PayPal becoming a popular payment method for sports bettors, BetMGM Sportsbook is one of the fastest payout sportsbooks. PayPal withdrawals can be made within 24 hours, which is faster than betting sites like DraftKings and FanDuel which can take up to 48 hours.
Best Sportsbook for Check Withdrawals: DraftKings
DraftKings Sportsbook is competitive in a number of different payment categories, such as debit card and online banking withdrawals. However, it’s easily the quickest when it comes to check payments. DraftKings checks are mailed as quickly as in three days, more than half the time of online betting apps like BetMGM, FanDuel, and BetRivers.
Best Sportsbook for Cage Pickup Withdrawals FanDuel
FanDuel Sportsbook users can get some quick payments when it comes to in-person withdrawals. The platform’s cash at counter payments take up to 60 minutes at the most. There are plenty of locations to get paid out as well, such as Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona, and the Golden Nugget Casino in Atlantic City.
Best Bonus Playthrough Requirements
Each of the top gambling sites in sports betting has a welcome bonus, such as the first bet bonuses and deposit matches found with LINEUPS.com promo codes. While these bonuses are excellent for bettors looking to start out strong with a platform, each of them has a certain playthrough requirement. Basically, this means that a certain amount of the original bonus must be wagered before the withdrawal process can begin. All the top online sports betting sites featured on this page (Bet365, Caesars, DraftKings, FanDuel, BetRivers, and BetMGM) have a 1x playthrough requirement. So for example, the Bet365 Bonus Code gives new users a $200 bonus, and bettors would need to wager a total of $200 before a withdrawal request can be made.
What is the best Withdrawal Method for Sports Betting Apps?
With a wide variety of ways to withdraw from mobile sportsbooks, each method has its own benefits. The fastest options, for example, come from Caesars debit card payments and casino cage payments from FanDuel Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook. Each of the payment methods featured on this page is secure, although PayPal’s additional security between bank account and sportsbook might make it the safest option. Although some bettors might prefer receiving a check in the mail, that tends to take the most amount of time. In terms of both speed and security, PayPal withdrawals are the best options for many bettors, as they’ll receive payment in one to two days depending on the betting platform.
Fastest Paying Sportsbooks FAQ
- What is the fastest-paying US sports betting app?
- What are the most popular sportsbook withdrawal options?
- Do sportsbooks allow users to withdraw in person?
- What’s the quickest overall payout method?
- Does every major sports betting operator offer online banking payments?
What is the fastest-paying US sports betting app?
While each online sportsbook has something unique in terms of payment speed, Caesars Sportsbook has some of the quickest payouts with 60 minute debit card withdrawals and 24 hour PayPal payments. However, the platform doesn’t offer payments by check through the mail.
What are the most popular sportsbook withdrawal options?
There’s a wide range of ways to get paid with online betting apps, but online banking, PayPal, debit card, and check are the most common. Outside of those options, bettors can also withdraw through VIP preferred echeck, cash at a casino cage, or Play+ Cards.
Do sportsbooks allow users to withdraw in person?
Yes! Sports betting operators such as DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, and BetMGM Sportsbook all offer cash at casino cage withdrawals. For example, FanDuel users can go to locations such as Belterra Park in Cincinnati, Ohio or Motor City Casino in Detroit, Michigan.
What’s the quickest overall payout method?
There are a few options when it comes to sports betting withdrawals that can pay out in an hour or less. These options include debit card withdrawals with Caesars Sportsbook and cash at cage withdrawals from certain locations with a retail FanDuel Sportsbook or DraftKings Sportsbook.
Does every major sports betting operator offer online banking payments?
All the top sports betting sites allow users to withdraw funds through online banking. This includes online sportsbooks like BetMGM Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, Bet365 Sportsbook, BetRivers Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, and Caesars Sportsbook. Online banking transfers generally take between one and five days to process.