In this episode Jeff and Seth discussed the state of fantasy football heading into one of the most unpredictable seasons in recent memory and shared their top five favorite ADP value plays heading into the 2020 season.
Seth’s top five favorite ADP value players were:
1) Chris Godwin (2.09) – Finished as the 2nd highest scoring fantasy WR in 2019. Currently be drafted as the 6th WR.
2) Aaron Jones (2.07) – 19 Total TD’s in 2019 and finished as 2nd highest fantasy RB in 2019. Concerns over his ability to repeat are baked into his current ADP and he has more upside than any other RB being drafted in the second round.
3) Calvin Ridley (4.05) – 17 TD’s over his first two NFL seasons. He’s a steady producer in an offense that will constantly be coming from behind. No more AusYn Hooper. Ridley might not have the upside that other WR’s in this range have, but he more than makes up for his with one of the highest floors, and consistency.
4) Daniel Jones (11.06) – Threw 24 TD’s in 13 games in his 2019 rookie season. Has solid weapons at the skill posiYons and is the perfect 2nd QB to target in a 2QB league.
5) DeVante Parker (6.09) –
Jeff’s top five favorite ADP value players were:
1) Cooper Kupp (4.04)- Finished as 4th highest scoring fantasy WR in 2019. Value is too good to pass up.
2) Amari Cooper (4.02)- People are overreacting to the drafting of CeeDee Lamb. Cooper is still the number one option on an explosive offense. No need to overthink this.
3) Clyde Edwards-Helaire (2.08) – Wide variance in ADP but has the upside of a top five fantasy RB.
4) Josh Allen (9.04) – QB’s who can get rushing yards are the ones you should be targeYng. Allen is a QB who contributes rushing yards to keep is floor high while benefiting from additional weapons like Stefon Diggs.
5) Justin Herbert (Undrafted) – He is coming off the board as the 30th QB. There is no way he finishes as the 30th ranked QB. This is a steal