The 2020 fantasy football draft is coming up. Lineups has the latest fantasy football rankings including defense fantasy football rankings. We have everything you need for your season long draft with accurate fantasy football projections and historical fantasy football stats. For you DFS junkies, check out our updated NFL DFS projections.
2020 NFL Bye Weeks
The 2020 NFL schedule will be released around March 2020, giving us a look into the new season and all it brings. Bye Weeks start at Week 4, and last until Week 12 again. There are also international games scheduled again, where we usually see teams get the next week off due to the travel. That isn’t always the case, as we saw the Colts play right after a London trip. With Bye Weeks varying, you can have a team get an early one, leaving them to play 12 weeks of football to finish off the year. Teams with later Bye Weeks can get a chance to rest up or get healthy before finishing out a crucial stretch of the season.
Some Bye Weeks have more weight than others. Early on in the season you have just two teams on bye, then as you get into the Bye Weeks, you start to see four teams on bye. If you’re preparing for your draft, check out our Fantasy Football Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet. You can sort by players and teams. Of course, our fantasy teams will feel the Bye Week complications. This is where you can find some early help and plan ahead in drafts and on the waiver wire. Replacements are updated throughout the season, but early on this is just a quick glance to get yourself ready.
2020 NFL Bye Week Schedule
Notable Bye Week Fantasy Football Players
2020 Fantasy Football Bye Analysis
NFL Bye Weeks Schedule FAQ
Q: What are Bye Weeks?
A: Bye weeks are a week in the NFL where a team doesn’t play in a game. There is no matchup on the schedule. Timing of the bye week is important not only for real life football, but also for fantasy football drafts.
Q: When do Bye Weeks start?
A: Week 4.
Q: When do Bye Weeks end?
A: Week 12.
Q: How many teams have a bye week at the same time?
A: It varies by week. Week 10 has the most teams on bye with a total of 6.
Q: Do you offer the ability to search and sort by players and teams?
A: Yes, our NFL Bye Week fantasy football cheat sheet has everything you need.
- 2019 NFL Schedule
- 2019 NFL Bye Weeks Schedule
- Bye Weeks Cheat Sheet (Search)
- NFL Targets
- NFL Snap Counts
- NFL Waiver Wire Articles
- Fantasy Football Articles
- Defense Fantasy Power Rankings (Season)
- Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Rankings
- NFL Power Rankings Week 16
- Week 16 Fantasy Waiver Wire Top Pickups
- Week 16 RB Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 WR Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 TE Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 Kicker Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 DEF Waiver Wire Pickups
- Week 16 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB (PPR) Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Kicker Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy Defense Rankings
- Players that Will Win/Lose Your Week 16 Fantasy Playoff Matchup
- Week 16 QB Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 16 RB Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 16 WR Start’Em Sit’Em
- Week 16 Top 5 Matchups To Target
- Week 16 Fantasy Football Injury Status