DraftKings in Tennessee
Tennessee has legalized sports betting! However, Tennessee is doing things a bit differently. All sports betting will be online/mobile betting with the fist sportsbooks launching November 1st, 2020. DraftKings was the first to get approved to operate within the state. This means that starting on that November 1st date you will be able to use DraftKings sportsbook within The Volunteer State.
DraftKings is a staple in the online sportsbook community. They are an experienced team that offers one of the most user-friendly experiences on the market. They are always quick to enter new states, and it was no different in Tennessee. You cannot go wrong with DK Sportsbook as a new bettor in Tennessee.
DraftKings Sportsbook Tennessee Registration Now Open – $50 Free Bet
DraftKings is having a pre-launch promotion! This means that as of right now you can register on DraftKings’ website or mobile app ahead of the November 1st launch and set yourself up to get betting right away. You will receive a $50 free bet credit into your account immediately.
The way this promotion works is that upon signing up in Tennessee you will be awarded a $50 free bet. Once betting goes live in the state you can go ahead and use that bet on any of the myriad of sports and bets offered by DraftKings. The offer will expire once DraftKings goes live, so make sure to go ahead and make your account ahead of time. Cash in on this $50 free bet for simply creating an account.
DraftKings Sportsbook $1,000 Promotion for Tennessee (Upon Launch in November, 2020)
DraftKings is offering $1,000 in bonuses to new users. This will go live once betting goes live; however, if you create your account pre-launch do not worry you will still get access to the $1,000 on top of your bonus of $50 for simply creating an account pre-launch.
DraftKings Tennessee Promo Code
|Pre-Launch Free Bet||$50 Free Bet|
|How to Redeem||Register a new DraftKings account in Tennessee|
|Expected Launch Date||November 1st, 2020|
|Launch Bonus||1. Deposite match of 20% up to $500|
2. Up to a $500 risk-free bet
|Eligibility||You must be in Tennessee, 21+ years of age , and a new user|
How to Use the DraftKings Tennessee Promotion
This $1000 promotion will go live on November 1st. The bonus is earned in two ways. The first is a deposit match of 20% up to $500. This means that if you deposit $2,500, then they will give you the full bonus of a $500 match. The second is that your first bet placed is risk-free up to $500.
The way you cash in on this offer is simple:
- Step 1: Head over to the desktop site or download the mobile app with geolocation turned on.
- Step 2: Create your new account, if already created during pre-launch wait for that November 1st date where betting goes live.
- Step 3: Deposit money, the offer is only valid for accounts who deposit over $5.
- Step 4: Place a bet, your first bet will be covered up to $500. This means that if you lose you will be credited the amount loss on your first bet up to $500. However, if you win that first bet you keep the entire payout.
How to Bet on DraftKings in Tennessee
When DraftKings goes live on November 1st there will be tons of people asking the question: How do I start betting? Well, many of the steps can be done today in preparation for the date. DraftKings is offering a pre-launch promotion of a $50 free bet when you create your account before the betting goes live. So here is a list of steps to get yourself ready for betting.
Step 1: Download the App/Visit DraftKings
The first thing you need to do is download the DraftKings Sportsbook app or visit DraftKings Sportsbooks’ website on your desktop. It is key that your wifi or mobile device has geolocation turned on. This way DraftKings can confirm that you are indeed in Tennessee.
Step 2: Create Your Account
Once the app is downloaded or you make it to DraftKings’ website, you simply need to create your account. The information that will be needed to create your account is: full name, e-mail, date of birth, address, and social security number. The reason for this personal information is the fact that DraftKings has to verify your identity and confirm that you are 21+ years of age.
You do not have to wait until November 1st to create your account in Tennessee. You can head over right now and get this done!
Step 3: Deposit Money into Your Account
Depositing money with DraftKings is extremely quick and easy. They have several different options to deposit that include: bank account, credit card, debit card, PayPal, and more. The process is always extremely fast, meaning that it is never too late to place money into your account and place that last-minute bets. DraftKings is one of the best at accepting different forms of payments, while still being extremely speedy.
Step 4: Place Your Bet
Once the account is created and money is deposited, the only thing left to do is to place a bet! There are tons of options with DraftKings Sportsbook from collegiate sports to both American and international sports.
The process is extremely easy. First, click on the bet that you would like to place. The bet will be added to your betslip. Then, on your betslip you put the amount of money that you would like to wager and the app will tell you your total payout associated with your wager. On your betslip you can add multiple single-bets or create a parlay!
Step 5: Withdrawing on DraftKings Sportsbook
Every option given to you to deposit is also available for withdrawal i.e. bank account, debit card, PayPal, etc. The withdrawal process is very easy and extremely fast compared to some competitors’. It is a painless process.
DraftKings Sportsbook Betting Options
DraftKings has one of, if not the widest selection of sports and ways to bet on those sports!
Sports Offered on DraftKings
DraftKings offers tons of different sports. These sports include:
- English Premier League
- Serie A
- Ligue 1
- Many More International Soccer Leagues
- PGA Tour
- European Tour
- Table Tennis
- AFL (Australian Rules)
Ways to Bet on DraftKings Sportsbook
There are many different forms of betting. Let us go over some of the most popular types from different categories.
- Moneylines: A moneyline is the odds for picking a straight winner in a matchup. The bet is simple, if the team/person you selected wins, then you win the bet.
- Total Points (Over/Unders): In this bet, you are wagering on the total points scored in a game. If you select the over, you are betting that the total points go over the amount shown. If you select the under, then you are betting that the total points go under the amount shown.
- Spreads: A spread is the number of points the favorite has to win by, to win the bet. If -3.5 is shown for the favorite, then they have to win by 4 or more to win the bet. The underdog who will be shown at +3.5 can either win, tie, or lose by up to 3 points and still win the bet.
You can also bet on team futures:
- Championship Winner: This is betting on the team to win the championship, it is very straight forward. If the team wins the Championship that you select, you win!
- Win Totals: This is betting on the number of wins that a certain team or person will get in their sport. If the line is 8.5 for an NFL team, then the under will win if the team wins 8 or less games. The over will win if the team wins 9 or more games.
- First to Score: This is a bet that is straightforward. You can bet on a team or bet on a certain player in the game to score first. If they are indeed the first to score, then you win the bet.
- First Scoring Play: This is a bet where you are betting on how the first points of a game are scored. For American football, it may include TD, FG, or Safety, for either team. You bet on which you think will happen first and you win if comes to fruition.
DraftKings Rewards and Missions
DraftKings has tons of rewards and a unique feature called Missions to help you earn more free bets!
The rewards and promotions part of this page is rather simple. Here you will find daily offers that include deposit-matching, risk-free bets, boosted odds, and much, much more. DraftKings does a great job of offering a variety of promotions to allow you to try out different sports and different kinds of bets. It is also nice to have a tab to check and allows you to keep up-to-date with all the latest promotions, something that you will not find on every sportsbook.
DraftKings Missions is a unique rewards program where you earn XP (experience points) for placing certain bets, depositing cash, and more! You will get bonus XP for completing missions such as placing a 3 team parlay. As you level up the rewards get better and better. On level three, for example, you get $60 of free bets. This is a fun process and a great bonus that you get for choosing to use DK Sportsbook for your betting needs.
- Is Sports Betting and DraftKings Legal in Tennessee?
- What is the difference Between DraftKings and Offshore Sportsbooks?
- Can I Access DraftKings Sportsbook on My Mobile Device?
- Does DraftKings Offer Parlays and Teasers?
- Why is DraftKings Not Letting Me Place a Bet on My Desktop?
- Can I Register Now on DraftKings Sportsbook?
Yes, sports betting was legalized in Tennessee back in 2019, and DraftKings Sportsbook has been approved to launch on November 1st of 2020. The application is currently working in Tennessee if you would like to sign up before the betting goes live.
Since DraftKings is legally operating in the United States, your money is in better hands. Due to the regulations on sportsbooks in America, your entire bankroll needs to be insured with DraftKings. This means that you have no reason to worry if DraftKings runs into trouble, unlike offshore sportsbooks. The deposit and withdrawal process is also much quicker.
Yes, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great, slick, and clean mobile application for both Android and iOS. When using DraftKings Sportsbook’s app make sure to have geolocation turned on, on your mobile device so DK can confirm your location.
Yes, DraftKings offers both parlays and teaser bets. DraftKings has tons of variety when it comes to sports to bet on, and ways to bet on said sports. You can always choose to parlay your bet and test your luck!
There can be a few reasons for this; however, the most likely reason is that you are not connected to wifi, or have geolocation turned off. If DraftKings cannot locate you, then they cannot accept the bet. You have to be within state borders to place the bet.
Yes, even before the betting goes live, DraftKings is allowing Tennessee users to sign up. Check out the $50 promotion for pre-launch sign-up that we talk about above!
DraftKings Sportsbook Tennessee Mobile App
Name: DraftKings Sportsbook: Tennessee
Description: DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the biggest sportsbooks in the United States. Like in many of the previous states to legalize online sports wagering, DraftKings was the first to come knocking. They were able to get in on the first wave of applications for Tennessee's online-only sports betting market. They will be launching alongside FanDuel and BetMGM on November 1st of 2020. DraftKings Sportsbook is critically acclaimed by many experts, and here at Lineups, we are no different. DraftKings offers one of the best user experiences.
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, OSX
Application Category: Game
Author: DraftKings Sportsbook
- Mobile App Design
- Desktop App Design
- Ways to bet
- Deposting/Withdrawing Options and Speed
DraftKings Sportsbook is the king of sportsbook apps in America. They have been leading the way in virtually every online sports betting market with their great user-interface, wonderful promotions, and ways to bet. Tennessee is no different. We would be hard-pressed to find any fault in DraftKings Sportsbook’s app on either mobile or desktop. We highly recommend DraftKings Sportsbook to use on all of your sports betting needs in Tennessee.