The current Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds are . The Bills sit among the top four teams for Super Bowl Odds this season. They took care of business winning the AFC East and will look to take on familiar faces to get over the hump. Find updated Buffalo Bulls Super Bowl odds throughout the postseason.
Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds & Futures 2022-2023
The Buffalo Bills currently have the best Super Bowl odds of any team in the NFL. Between Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs, and this upgraded secondary, it’s hard to argue against Buffalo making a deep run in 2022-2023. While the loss of Von Miller will hurt, the Bills Super Bowl odds still are among the shortest in the league.
|Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds & Futures||Odds (Updated January 2023)|
|Super Bowl 57 Odds|
|AFC Winner Odds|
Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds Analysis
The Bills came into this season as the heavy Super Bowl favorites, but they’ve faltered a little bit. They’ve only lost three games this year, but the concerning part is the turnovers. Josh Allen, specifically, has turned the ball over too much. He also isn’t 100% healthy and injured his elbow against the Jets earlier this season. He still is playing very well though and has accounted for 30 total touchdowns for the season. Stefon Diggs is also playing very well and has cemented himself as a Top 5 wide receiver in the NFL. The receiving corps has also gotten a boost from Gabe Davis being a clear #2 receiver. The offensive line is very good and the running backs have stepped up well too to take pressure off Josh Allen. The offense averages 28 points and 421 total yards a game.
The Bills defense has also been great this year. The biggest difference maker has been Von Miller. The issue has been that they’ve been decimated by injuries there, with Miller being the latest injury. Greg Rousseau, Jordan Poyer, and Tre’Davious White are the usual difference makers for the Bills on the defensive line and the defensive backfield, but they too have spent time this year injured in some capacity. Shaq Lawson is another difference maker on the defensive line too. The defense gives up 17 points and 338 total yards a game.
The Bills are still an elite team and after faltering a little, the schedule sets up well for them to finish strong and get the #1 seed in the AFC Playoffs, but they need to get better with their turnovers.
Reasons Why the Bills Can and Can’t Win the Super Bowl
- The dual threat of Josh Allen and his connection with Diggs.
- James Cook becoming an x-factor in the offense alongside Singletary
- Deep depth of weapons in the passing game
- Secondary showing cracks late in the year.
- Von Miller injury changes pass rush upgrade they had early in year.
- Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Chicago Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Cleveland Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl Odds
- Detroit Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Houston Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Jacksonville Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Las Vegas Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Miami Dolphins Super Bowl Odds
- Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- New York Giants Super Bowl Odds
- New York Jets Super Bowl Odds
- New England Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Odds
- Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Odds
- Tennessee Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Washington Football Team Super Bowl Odds